Thank you for your interest in Certified ScrumMaster Training Course.
Who is teaching this class?
Aaron focuses on helping organizations deliver high-value products to market in a continuously improving, sustaining flow. As an accomplished and passionate software developer, he applied his skills at making all types of software applications on all types of teams. Looking for a better way to do business, he learned of Agile early in the naughties (that's 2000-and-something), and incorporated the principles where he worked. He was empowered to change the development method completely, aligning to business goals and customer expectations. He continue to learn, share and implement ideas to shepherd organizational transitions towards agility.
When is this training taking place?
This class is confirmed to run over the following day(s):
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Mountain Standard Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
Yes, this class is guaranteed to run! We encourage you to register and reserve your seat now before it fills up. Just click on the Orange "Register Now" button on the right side of this page.
Where is this training taking place?
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 1250.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card - VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card.
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by cPrime.
How is this training usually structured?
Typically we divide the training days into four sessions. Two sessions before lunch, and two sessions after lunch. Between any two sessions, we take a break. Short 15-minute breaks in the morning and the afternoon, and usually an hour-long lunch-break.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day of the class and 15 minutes early for the remainder of the training.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, cPrime provides:
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This varies and can include fruit, vegetables, chips, or pastries.
- Food. A selection of food to choose from will be provided at lunch time. This usually includes burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, pizzas, etc.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 25 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
What happens when I register?
Once you register, we will send you a confirmation email that includes the information you will need to attend this training.