The Marriott San Mateo / San Francisco Airport is the hotel of choice for discriminating travelers with commitments in the Silicon Valley and San Francisco, California. As you enter the San Mateo Marriott lobby with Italian marble floors, chandeliers and a chic lounge area with fireplace, you will feel the hotel's new guest experience.
This 11-acre San Francisco airport hotel combines the look and feel of a first-class San Francisco luxury resort with the efficiency of Silicon Valley's state-of-the-art technology and amenities. With 477 newly renovated guest rooms and suites, plus 22,000 square feet of meeting and event space, this is the ideal hotel for San Francisco and San Mateo California business and leisure travel.
Centrally located to both San Jose and downtown San Francisco, the reinvented San Mateo Marriott hotel is convenient for all travelers.
- 10 minutes from San Francisco International Airport
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 477 newly renovated guest rooms and suites
- More than 22,000 square feet of world-class meeting space
- Less than one half hour from San Jose International Airport
- Midway between San Francisco and the Silicon Valley high-tech business center
- Less than 30 minutes from Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Pier 39, Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf and Half Moon Bay
This location meets the requirements of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
This location offers free parking.
This location offers wireless access to the network via 802.11.
This location offers [generally] unrestricted access to the internet.
1770 South Amphlett Blvd. San Mateo, CA 94402 United States (Map)