Executive Briefing on Agile Development
Increase productivity, improve quality, & adapt to change better
Get A Quote for a Private Session
- Executives interested in integrating Scrum processes with the business to improve product development
- Project Managers, Program Managers, PMO Directors and staff who manage projects and processes
- Software development, QA, and Product Management personnel who will do the hands-on work in a Scrum process
- Anyone who wants to know how Scrum really works
Why Care? The Facts about Projects:
- Only 1 in 3 Software Projects Succeed.
- 64% of product features are rarely or never used
- A development shop of 40 engineers salaried at $80,000 each will waste $250,000 a month and $3 Million per year.
- Why Agile, and where it Fits?
- What is Scrum?
- Scrum Process Description
- Best Practices, Tools, and Challenges
- Q & A