Agile for Teams
Increase productivity, improve predictability of software projects
Course SummaryScrum FAQ
What you will get from this course
- Earn 21 PDUs
- Practice all the necessary skills, with hands-on exercises
- Work through a hands-on simulation of a complete Scrum project, from start to finish
- Master Scrum sufficiently to launch a Scrum project across your organization.
View our short video on the EAD CourseLearn more about our Agile for Teams Course and about our instructor, Kevin Thompson. Below are the learning objectives for our Agile for Teams course. We advise that all teams go through the foundation sections and then pick advanced topics based on their needs. Client will be able to tailor their course work depending on the needs of their organization. *Actual learning topics and agenda may differ depending on client requirements.
- Project Managers, Product Owners, Program Managers, PMO Directors and staff who manage projects and processes
- Software development, QA, and Product Management personnel who will do the hands-on work in a Scrum process
- Executives interested in integrating Scrum processes with the business to improve product development
- Anyone who wants to know how Scrum really works