cPrime Inc. Searching for a Scrum Trainer / Coach. Come Join Our Team!
We are searching for a Scrum Trainer / Coach to join our team!
Minimum Relevant Yrs of exp:
* Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Scrum Training and Coaching
Job Description (In Detail) :
• Graduate or post graduate with 1 to 3 years of experience in providing Scrum Training and Coaching
• Preferably Certified ScrumMaster
• Provide coaching support to project teams in terms of Sprint planning, estimations.
• Involved in helping Scrum Teams in analyzing requirements and breaking down into independent stories.
• Helping the teams in analyzing the Burndown charts, Burnup Charts etc
• Innovative ideas of mentoring the Scrum teams as per the Scrum Framework
• Facilitating Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospection
Required Behavioral Competencies:
• Ability to guide teams in matrix organization
• Proven ability to effectively communicate any process improvement matter to all levels of management
• Ability to independently lead Scrum related training
• Creativity and flexibility to face and resolve challenges
• Good presentation skills
cPrime is the premier Project Management Training and Consulting company on the West Coast.
Training – We are a PMI® Registered Education Provider and provide comprehensive certification courses such as PMP and Certified Scrum Master, our most popular course, as well as Project and Program Management. In addition to providing training and consulting services around traditional PM frameworks and methodologies, we are a leading provider of Agile/Scrum Training, Coaching and Business Process Re-engineering.
Consulting – Whether you want to assess your readiness to undertake a project/program or assess the PMO organization internally and its external interactions with business units, we can help. We also provide guidance and coaching around Agile/Scrum