Agile Engagement Specialist (Multiple open)
Location: Northeastern US (Greater New York City Area), Midwest, and West CoastcPrime, an ALTEN Group Company, is a US-based, full-service management consulting firm that helps companies deliver the extraordinary through consulting, managed services and custom solutions for thousands of software teams, including more than half of the Fortune 100. We help organizations build Technology with greater speed and quality with a sustainable workforce.
Founded in 2003, cPrime has ranked on the Inc. 500|5000 seven years in a row and we’ve been listed multiple times as one of the Best Companies to Work for by employees. We are a proud, upbeat, creative, and diverse group of great people that focus on exemplifying the cPrime core values to help clients and customers succeed. You:
Do you get excited about making teams better? Are you a force multiplier? We’re looking for self-aware Business Analyst or Project Manager who can dynamically adjust based on various, complex situations whether it means jumping into a room full of executives and then in the next hour managing engagement project scope and timelines. As a cPrime Engagement Specialist you will be the COO of their projects. You are responsible for working with the clients and cPrime internal team to further refine, delivery, and help build adoption for the ultimate solution. You are responsible for managing the project financials, scope, schedule, team resources, team logistics, ensuring customer satisfaction and managing expectation. As the primary face for the project, you will support the client relationship through the delivery phase and be responsible for proactive and valuable communication to project stakeholders of various levels. Ideally, you will be a collaborative, organized team player who can build relationships and work well with a team of internal consultants and client teams through continuous collaboration.
Core Responsibilities:•Accurately translate client requirements, assumptions, and constraints into project deliverables (Scope, timelines, milestones, and executable tasks)
• Drive Kick-off meetings, Show & Tell sessions, weekly status updates, customer relationship management meetings, and other needed activities for optimal project delivery
• Coordinate and manage engagement details and align with the delivery organization for project tracking and with finance organization for revenue recognition and engagement costing.
• Assist cPrime consultants and contractors with logistics
• Ensure timely receipt of Travel and Expense
• Provide post engagement follow up
• Contact customer to ensure satisfaction, Send and collected customer surveys
• Notify Finance that engagement is ready to process/ Billing information
• Facilitate communication and collaboration between internal and client resources; support near-shore and off-shore teams effectively as needed
• Skillfully negotiate and resolve deadlines, scope changes, and scheduling conflicts with poise and leadership
• Ensure all consultants and contractors have the proper tools, details, contacts, and responsibilities to be successful
• Identify technical and logistical risks, remove blockers, and solve impediments efficiently and creatively
• Align project tracking against finances for revenue recognition, billing, costs, expenses, etc.
• Work well with other agile coaches and consultants
• Identify other areas of expertise that need to be brought in to accomplish the client’s objective
An Ideal Candidate will have:• At least 3+ years of project leadership experience
• Be solution-oriented yet proactively aware of risks
• Be able to leverage excellent communication skills to drive the entire team to success
• Will thrive in situations where one must efficiently make sense of chaos
• Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC and Agile Frameworks
• Ability to quickly and accurately identify the best role for each person on the team (both cPrime and client side).
• Atlassian stack experience (preferably design process for and implementing Atlassian tools)
• Previous experience in consulting and solution based professional services
• Background in Atlassian Services and Applications Support is desired
• Previous experience working in a fast paced, agile, and customer facing environment
• Ability to manage clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management and planning
• Strong work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
• Responsive to internal and external requests
• Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
Requirement: Must have willingness and ability to travel 10-15% of the time to meet client needs and attend local territory meetings. (Telecommuting/ working remote when not on client site.)