Atlassian Delivery Senior Consultant (Multiple Positions)
cPrime, an ALTEN Group Company, is a US-based, full service consultancy that helps companies deliver the extraordinary through consulting, managed services and custom solutions for thousands of software teams, including more than half of the Fortune 100. We help organizations build Technology with greater speed and quality with a sustainable workforce.
Founded in 2003, cPrime has ranked on the Inc. 500|5000 seven years in a row and we’ve been listed multiple times as one of the Best Companies to Work for by employees. We are a proud, upbeat, creative, and diverse group of great people that focus on exemplifying the cPrime core values to help clients and customers succeed.
As the largest Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, we are committed to helping our clients to best utilize their Atlassian products and tools, from assessment and design, to configuration, and all the way to enterprise scaling. Our team is made up of Atlassian certified experts who have combined technical and functional expertise and who can bridge both process and tools to build technology solutions. We are committed to growing and developing our Atlassian talent through learning opportunities, growth opportunities, and diverse projects.
As a Senior Consultant, you will deliver Atlassian expertise and skills for our client’s implementation needs. You will be implementing high quality solutions in an iterative manner. You will partner closely with the cPrime Solution Architect to align on solution planning and project delivery, including managing project/ program timelines, project scope, fielding client request, budgets, and project scope creep.
- Install, configure, maintain, administer, and enhance JIRA Core, JIRA Software, Confluence, JIRA Service Desk, and key 3rd party add-ons
- Help guide the configuration and documentation of client JIRA and Confluence instances
- Work with customers to enable custom workflows, fields, screens, dashboards, and reports
- Create and manage complex configuration elements including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme, and notification schemes
- Advise on best practices configuration and recommendations to avoid common pitfalls and challenges
- Experience installing and configuring 3rd party add-ons for Atlassian products to provide enhanced capabilities (Portfolio for JIRA, Structure, Tempo, Insight, etc.)
- Provide client training on JIRA and Confluence usage, administration, and operational use and maintenance of the systems
- Provide support as required to client administrators and users to ensure the success of implemented solution
- 3+ years of experience with configuration and administration of Atlassian Products such as JIRA Core, JIRA Software, Confluence, and key 3rd-party add-ons
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL, and Agile Frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management and planning
- Good work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
- Responsive to internal and external requests
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
- Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 40-50% of the time to meet client needs.
Nice to have
- Experience in consulting and solution based professional services