Digital Product Marketing Specialist
Location: Foster City, CA or Pasadena, CA
cPrime, an ALTEN Group Company, is a US-based, full service consultancy that helps companies deliver the extraordinary through consulting, managed services and custom solutions for thousands of software teams, including more than half of the Fortune 100. We help organizations build Technology with greater speed and quality with a sustainable workforce.
Founded in 2003, cPrime has ranked on the Inc. 500|5000 seven years in a row and we’ve been listed multiple times as one of the Best Companies to Work for by employees. We are a proud, upbeat, creative, and diverse group of great people that focus on exemplifying the cPrime core values to help clients and customers succeed. We operate in a collaborative team space in the heart of Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area and in downtown Pasadena, CA. Our team rocks!
- Are a digital guerrilla marketer, looking to gain more technical and creative experience building and running marketing campaigns that stimulate demand, increase product usage and ultimately drive revenue.
- Dream about working in a dynamic, fun, multi-award winning start-up environment with the opportunity to work side by side with a creative and enterprising executive team.
- Are passionate about creating a business line from scratch and executing on a digital product strategy in the SF Bay Area cutting-edge software engineering vertical.
- Are a person that takes ownership of ideas and gets excited about the sole responsibility of implementing across the full Marketing stack! (email marketing, marketing automation, copywriting, lead generation, webinars, events and more.)
- Are committed to learning and constantly trying out new tools and obsessing about how to increase conversions and usage.
Our cPrime team is looking for a stellar digital product marketing maven who can transform concepts into action. You will get to partner with the CEO to develop market share for our digital products division and receive support from our Marketing and Sales teams. You will craft and send an approved email marketing blast, capture and analyze weekly lead gen numbers, monitor trends, and provide predictions on buyer behavior and influence overall Product Strategy. Ideally, you will have a proven record of successful campaign execution, stellar grammar, and experience driving leads with marketing channels. If you think you’ll be a fit for this role and are a humble, hungry and smart, with a “if I don’t know it, I’ll figure it out attitude”, please apply!
You’re good at:
- Generating a lot of high-value quality leads
- Creating business engagement from nothing.
- Getting the most out of a marketing automation tools (such as Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot)
- Aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and diagnose problems.