Location: Pasadena, CAcPrime, an ALTEN Group Company, is a US-based, full service consultancy that helps companies deliver the extraordinary through consulting, managed services and custom solutions for thousands of software teams, including more than half of the Fortune 100. We help organizations build Technology with greater speed and quality with a sustainable workforce.
Founded in 2003, cPrime has ranked on the Inc. 500|5000 seven years in a row and we’ve been listed multiple times as one of the Best Companies to Work for by employees. We are a proud, upbeat, creative, and diverse group of great people that focus on exemplifying the cPrime core values to help clients and customers succeed. We operate in a collaborative team space in the heart of Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area and in downtown Pasadena, CA. Our team rocks!
Our cPrime team is looking for a stellar immigration coordinator who will be the go-to resource for our growing immigration caseload. As part of the HR Department, you will work closely with employees, contractors, talent acquisition personnel, management and legal teams. If you have at least 2 years immigration experience, think you’ll be a fit for this role and are humble, hungry and smart, with a “if I don’t know it, I’ll figure it out attitude”, please apply!
You’re good at:• Managing the full immigration case process (from initiation to fact gathering to submittal)
• Handling the day-to-day immigration-related matters in partnership with in-house and outside counsel
• Coordinating all visa processes including new applications, transfers, extensions and PERMs
• Ensuring immigration compliance and assessing and planning proactively for regulatory changes
• Maintaining up-to-date and accurate master list of all immigration cases
• Tracking invoices by type of expenditure, cost center, employee and accounting period
• Assisting your fellow HR teammates on implementing key company initiatives and projects
• Finding countless other ways to make the HR department and company more efficient, productive and happy!
You’ll gain an edge if you:• Have experience working with all visa types and immigration issues
• Have worked as an HR or Legal admin or paralegal
• Have worked closely with immigration law firms, corporate counsel, HR and talent acquisition personnel
• Are well-organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Have very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Can pick up things quickly and can easily adapt
• Have the ability to maintain composure and humor in high-pressure situations
• Are able to demonstrate complete discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
What do you get out of this:• A great deal of insight into all aspects of the business
• A fun, open, family environment
• You will never be bored and you will be learning constantly
• Opportunity to craft and grow your career with a dynamic company