cPrime, an ALTEN Group Company, is a US-based, full-service management consulting firm that helps companies deliver the extraordinary through consulting, managed services and custom solutions for thousands of software teams, including more than half of the Fortune 100. We help organizations build Technology with greater speed and quality with a sustainable workforce.
Founded in 2003, cPrime has ranked on the Inc. 500|5000 seven years in a row and we’ve been listed multiple times as one of the Best Companies to Work for by employees. We are a proud, upbeat, creative, and diverse group of great people that focus on exemplifying the cPrime core values to help clients and customers succeed.
You:Do you get excited about making teams better? Are you a force multiplier? We’re looking for self-aware IT business analyst who can dynamically adjust based on various, complex situations whether it means jumping into a room full of executives and then in the next hour managing engagement project scope and timelines. As a cPrime Managing Consultant you will be the COO of their projects. You are responsible for working with the clients and cPrime internal team to further gather requirements, refine scope, and help build adoption for the ultimate solution. You are responsible for managing the project financials, scope, schedule, team resources, team logistics, ensuring customer satisfaction and managing expectation. As the primary face for the project, you will support the client relationship through the delivery phase and be responsible for proactive and valuable communication to project stakeholders of various levels. Ideally, you will be a collaborative, organized team player who can build relationships and work well with a team of internal consultants and client teams through continuous collaboration.
Core Responsibilities:• Accurately gather and translate client requirements, assumptions, and constraints into project deliverables within an Agile context (Scope, timelines, milestones, and executable tasks)
• Drive Kick-off meetings, Show & Tell sessions, weekly status updates, customer relationship management meetings, and other needed activities for optimal project delivery
• Coordinate and manage engagement details and align with the delivery organization for project tracking and with finance organization for revenue recognition and engagement costing.
• Collaborate with practice leaders and cross-functional teams including sales, accounting, and talent acquisition to match team consultants and external contract resources with client engagements.
• Assist cPrime consultants with logistics
• Ensure timely receipt of Travel and Expense
• Provide post engagement follow up and review
• Contact customer to ensure satisfaction, Send and collected customer surveys
• Notify Finance that engagement is ready to process/ Billing information
• Facilitate communication and collaboration between internal and client resources; support near-shore and off-shore teams effectively as needed
• Skillfully negotiate and resolve deadlines, scope changes, and scheduling conflicts with poise and leadership
• Ensure all consultants have the proper tools, details, contacts, and responsibilities to be successful
• Identify technical and logistical risks, remove blockers, and solve impediments efficiently and creatively
• Align project tracking against finances for revenue recognition, billing, costs, expenses, etc.
• Work well with other coaches and consultants
• Identify other areas of expertise that need to be brought in to accomplish the client’s objective
An Ideal Candidate will have:• At least 4+ years of IT business analyst or project management experience
• Previous experience with IT projects or software projects
• Previous experience in management consulting and solution based professional services
• Familiarity with JIRA, Atlassian Services and Applications Support is desired
• Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC and Agile Frameworks
• Previous experience working in a fast paced, agile, and customer facing environment
• Familiarity with Agile processes/methods such as Scrum or Kanban
• Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL, and Agile Frameworks
• Be solution-oriented yet proactively aware of risks
• Be able to leverage excellent communication skills to drive the entire team to success
• Will thrive in situations where one must efficiently make sense of chaos
• Can quickly and accurately identify the best role for each person on the team (both cPrime and client side).
• Will have Atlassian stack experience, JIRA, Confluence, Hipchat, etc. (preferably design process for and implementing Atlassian tools)
• Previous experience in consulting and solution based professional services
• Background in Atlassian Services and Applications Support is desired
• Ability to manage clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management and planning
• Strong work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
• Responsive to internal and external requests
• Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
Requirement: Must have willingness and ability travel approximately up to 10% of the time to meet client needs. (Telecommuting/ working remote may be an option when not on client site or working from one of our office locations.)
CultureMore than just great consultants, we want to hire great people. We move fast, work hard, and play hard too so we want you to know our expectations up front:
• Smart, quick learner – we lead our industry and want to keep pushing
• Gets things done – efficient and organized
• We strive make things better
• We’re a team – so everybody does the dishes, no lone rangers here
• Excited to work on projects with lots of unknowns and devise elegant and maintainable solutions