Solution Architect Role
West Region / United States
cPrime, an ALTEN Group Company, is a US-based, full service consultancy that helps companies deliver the extraordinary through consulting, managed services and custom solutions for thousands of software teams, including more than half of the Fortune 100. We help organizations build Technology with greater speed and quality with a sustainable workforce.
Founded in 2003, cPrime has ranked on the Inc. 500|5000 seven years in a row and we’ve been listed multiple times as one of the Best Companies to Work for by employees. We are a proud, upbeat, creative, and diverse group of great people that focus on exemplifying the cPrime core values to help clients and customers succeed.
As a Platinum Atlassian Solution/ Enterprise partner, we are committed to helping our clients to best utilize their Atlassian products and tools, from assessment and design, to configuration, and all the way to enterprise scaling. Our team is made up of Atlassian certified experts who have combined technical and functional expertise and who can bridge both process and tools to build technology solutions. As the largest Atlassian partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Atlassian talent through learning opportunities, growth opportunities, and diverse projects.
SummaryAs a cPrime Solution Architect, you will bring product, solution, and technical leadership to your engagements. You have domain expertise with Atlassian products and solutions, and your ability to identify business process re-engineering opportunities defines you as a specialty leader. You will lead technical design sessions and facilitate clear conversations with your business and technical teams to drive project delivery. You’re able to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Atlassian tools.
You will provide overall thought leadership and best practice solutions in order to elevate your implementation and organizational adoption.
Project Delivery Responsibilities
- Drive ALM tool solution design, architecture, and implementation with cPrime’s leading clients
- Be the go-to guide on all ALM Tool usage, standard methodologies, and implementation
- Delight our customers throughout the delivery experience
- Architect and document technical solutions that align with client business objectives
- Identify gaps between client’s current and desired end states
- Coach and mentor the project delivery team to ensure consistent performance and customer success
- Provide project status, progress, and potential delay information to Engagement Managers and team members
- Be a trusted support and escalation point for all engagement managers, team members, and customers on service-related issues
- Assist with delivery management processes and enforcement
- Assist in pre-sales scoping & project estimation efforts
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc demos and trainings of all ALM Tools
- Lead and support all project and internal communications
- Manage multiple client deliverables and expectations in alignment with the Statement of Work and client needs
- Assist with management of partners and product feedback
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of project management, agile, or development experience
- In-depth expertise with the Atlassian product suite (Confluence, Jira, Hipchat, Bamboo, Bitbucket) and 3rd party add-ons
- Project Management, Scaled Agile/Agile (SAFe), Delivery or Service Management experience and certifications
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL and Agile Frameworks
- Technical understanding of common networking terms and tools
- Previous experience working in a dynamic, agile, and customer-facing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or engineering
- Experience in consulting and solution based professional services
- Demonstrable ability to lead a group of highly intelligent, technology consulting professionals
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management and planning
- Good work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
- Responsive to internal and external requests
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
- Experience scaling solutions to support SAFe
- SAFe coaching experience
- Agile coaching experience