Agile Marketing Foundation Package
Starting small, assess, adopt and adapt Agile into your business with the proper training, tool integration and enablement to launch faster.
Adopting and Adapting Agility for Marketing (1 day)
An interactive, agility overview, focusing on approaches for making your marketing organization more responsive while achieving greater impacts from marketing spend.
Agility for Marketing Workshop (4-6 hours)
A tailored, collaborative discussion of your current state, reasons for driving change, and impacts you wish to realize from this change that leads to a draft roadmap of activities for enhancing agility within your marketing group.
Coaching Lifeline (40 hours)
On-demand assistance from a Cprime agility expert to support your agile adoption and keep momentum for driving change and agility within your team.
Are you on a Marketing team that needs to adapt to change at the speed of business? Get from ideation to launch at high speed by adopting agility.
- An introduction of agile values, principles, and practices
- Understand the importance of fostering a culture of courageous experimentation
- Playbook of various techniques for effectively blending various agile styles (Lean, Scrum, XP)
- Tools that help your readiness for iterative delivery (e.g. collaborative framing)
- Techniques taught in an interactive workshop setting (remote or in-person) for creating value-based, work backlogs with personas, story maps, and customer journeys
- A toolkit of practices and techniques for getting from idea to stories and creating a blended discovery and delivery cadence
Wrike & Cprime – Agile 101: Demystifying Agile for Marketing and Non-Tech Teams
Businesses today are faced with dynamic and fluid markets where they need to be nimble, react quickly, and deliver faster…
A Peek Inside Agile: Scrum and Kanban
How to Incorporate Scrum & Kanban into your overall strategy What have you heard about Agile? Trying to decide if…
What You Can Do With Kanban
What Kanban is, where its appropriate, how it compares with other Agile processes. Kanban is a lightweight, lean agile process…