More Course Details
What is Included
- 3 Day CSD In-person Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- 2 Year Membership to Scrum Alliance
- A variety of individual practices, and an understanding of how they support each other. Includes Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development, Pair Programming, and many others.
- A clear understanding of why our industry needs professional development & engineering practices.
- A clear understanding of why these particular practices are well-suited for Agile frameworks such as Scrum & Kanban.
- Techniques for teams and individuals to realistically stick to these practices in a disciplined way.
- All Scrum Alliance CSD learning objectives.
Good through August 27
San Diego Training and Conference Center
350 10th avenue, suite 950
San Diego, CA 92101 Get Directions
Rob Myers has over 30 years of professional experience on software development teams, and has been training and coaching organizations in Agile, Scrum, and related engineering practices since 1998. He has recently worked with numerous organizations, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, helping them with...