More Course Details
What is Included
- 2 Day CSP-SM In-person Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on all days of training for in-person courses
- Course workbook and training materials
In-Class Learning consists of interactive discussions and exercises for learners to share with one another. Additional exercises and simulations provide learners the opportunity to practice in a safe space to better prepare for applying learnings at work. Topic areas include:
- Lean Thinking plus Agile and Scrum Roots
- Scrum Master Core Competencies including Facilitation, Coaching and Training
- Scrum Mastery
- Service to the Development Team and Product Owner including Starting New Scrum Teams, Craftsmanship and Coaching
- Service to the Organization including Coaching Structure and Culture Change as well as Scaling Scrum
Post-Class Learning consists of practices learners will complete in their own context and are required to complete the CSP®-SM credential. These practices involve applying facilitation and reflective techniques that a Scrum Master would perform in executing the role effectively.
- Hold an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified CSP-SM educational offering to gain advanced Agile facilitation and coaching skills and learn progressive techniques in service to the Product Owner and the Development Team.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post- course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- You will be asked to accept the CSP-SM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (from within the past five years).
All cancellations or date changes must be made at least 10 days prior to the course start date or will be subject to a $150 late-move/cancellation fee. No-shows or same day move/cancellations are non-refundable.
Claim PDU credits by using the CCR System. For detailed instructions please review page 10 of the CCR Handbook found here: https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/ccr-certification-requirements-handbook.pdf
107 South B Street
Third Floor, Suite 300
San Mateo, CA 94401 Get Directions
Christian Antoine is a Certified Scrum Trainer and Agile Transformation coach. Having worked with Agile and Scrum since 2008, Christian consults, trains, and coaches teams and companies on Agile at all levels of the organization. He enjoys helping others see there is a different way...