More Course Details
What is Included
- 2 Day CSPO In-person Course
- 2 Year Membership to Scrum Alliance
- Lunch is not provided. Please plan accordingly.
- Scrum Overview
- Product Owner Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Owner Planning
- Product Backlog
- User Stories
- Prioritization & How To Accurately Estimate
- Release Planning
- Working Collaboratively with Teams
- Scaling Across the Organization
- Acceptance Criteria
- Measure, Test & Adapt with Metrics and Reporting
- YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE CHEVRON EMPLOYEE AND SIGN UP WITH YOUR CHEVRON EMAIL TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE.
- To earn your CSPO certificate you are required to complete the 2 day CSPO Course from an Authorized Certified Scrum Trainer. No specific work experience is required for the course, however CSM certification or some Scrum knowledge is recommended.
Claim PDU credits by using the CCR System. For detailed instructions please review page 10 of the CCR Handbook found at https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/ccr-certification-requirements-handbook.pdf
Good through June 23
1500 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77002 Get Directions
Lance Dacy is a dynamic, experienced management and technical professional with the proven ability to energize teams, plan with vision, and establish results in a fast paced, customer-focused environment. He is a Certified Scrum Trainer with the Scrum Alliance and has trained and coached many...