More Course Details
What is Included
- 2 Day CSPO In-person Course
- 2 Year Membership to Scrum Alliance
- Lunch is not provided. Please plan accordingly.
- Scrum Overview
- Product Owner Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Owner Planning
- Product Backlog
- User Stories
- Prioritization & How To Accurately Estimate
- Release Planning
- Working Collaboratively with Teams
- Scaling Across the Organization
- Acceptance Criteria
- Measure, Test & Adapt with Metrics and Reporting
- YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE CHEVRON EMPLOYEE AND SIGN UP WITH YOUR CHEVRON EMAIL TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE.
- To earn your CSPO certificate you are required to complete the 2 day CSPO Course from an Authorized Certified Scrum Trainer. No specific work experience is required for the course, however CSM certification or some Scrum knowledge is recommended.
Claim PDU credits by using the CCR System. For detailed instructions please review page 10 of the CCR Handbook found at https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/ccr-certification-requirements-handbook.pdf
Good through June 27
6001 Bollinger Canyon Road
Building B, Room # B1312
San Ramon, CA 94583 Get Directions
Hubert has been an training Agile since 2005. Hubert brings and emphasis on research, building experiences with customers on aspects of Scrum that aren’t well understood and a keen interest in the first value on the Scrum manifesto: People. Certifications Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) | Certified...