More Course Details
What is Included
- 2 Day CSPO In-person Course
- 2 Year Membership to Scrum Alliance
- Lunch is not provided. Please plan accordingly.
- Scrum Overview
- Product Owner Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Owner Planning
- Product Backlog
- User Stories
- Prioritization & How To Accurately Estimate
- Release Planning
- Working Collaboratively with Teams
- Scaling Across the Organization
- Acceptance Criteria
- Measure, Test & Adapt with Metrics and Reporting
- YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE CHEVRON EMPLOYEE AND SIGN UP WITH YOUR CHEVRON EMAIL TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE.
- To earn your CSPO certificate you are required to complete the 2 day CSPO Course from an Authorized Certified Scrum Trainer. No specific work experience is required for the course, however CSM certification or some Scrum knowledge is recommended.
Good through April 22
Houston 1400 Smith Street
22nd Floor Floor - 22999
Houston, TX 77002 Get Directions
Aakash Srinivasan is an Agile trainer, coach and speaker focused on educating organizations new to agile, about the structural changes needed to facilitate agile adoption and helping them execute a transformation of their culture towards an environment welcoming of change and adaptability. Aakash frequently speaks...