More Course Details
What is Included
- 4 Day Implementing SAFe® 4.6 with SPC Certification In-person Course and workbook
- Includes Exam Fee for 1 attempt towards the SAFe® Program Consultant 4.6 Certification
- 1 Year certified Membership as a SAFe® Program Consultant
- Lunch is not provided. Please plan accordingly.
Leading SAFe® – Days 1 and 2
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, executing, and releasing value
- Leading a Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Implementing SAFe® – Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming an SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
- YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE CHEVRON EMPLOYEE AND SIGN UP WITH YOUR CHEVRON EMAIL TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE.
- To earn your SAFe® Program Consultant certificate you are required to complete the four day Implementing SAFe® 4.6 with SPC Certification Course from an Authorized Scaled Agile Trainer and pass the online Implementing SAFe® 4.6 with SPC Certification exam. Although 5+ years of management experience is highly recommended, there are no required prerequisites to participate in the Implementing SAFe® 4.6 with SPC Certification Course.
Good through April 23
1500 Louisiana Street
30th Floor - Room 30056
Houston, TX 77002 Get Directions
Ken France has more than 22 years’ experience helping large-scale organizations, adopt iterative and incremental development practices such as RUP and Agile. In his work at leading companies like IBM, Rational Software and Number Six Software, Ken brings a pragmatic approach to the adoption of...