More Course Details
What is Included
- 4 Day Implementing SAFe® 4.6 with SPC Certification In-person Course and workbook
- Includes Exam Fee for 1 attempt towards the SAFe® Program Consultant 4.6 Certification
- 1 Year certified Membership as a SAFe® Program Consultant
- Lunch is not provided. Please plan accordingly.
Leading SAFe® – Days 1 and 2
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, executing, and releasing value
- Leading a Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Implementing SAFe® – Days 3 and 4
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming an SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
- YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE CHEVRON EMPLOYEE AND SIGN UP WITH YOUR CHEVRON EMAIL TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE.
- To earn your SAFe® Program Consultant certificate you are required to complete the four day Implementing SAFe® 4.6 with SPC Certification Course from an Authorized Scaled Agile Trainer and pass the online Implementing SAFe® 4.6 with SPC Certification exam. Although 5+ years of management experience is highly recommended, there are no required prerequisites to participate in the Implementing SAFe® 4.6 with SPC Certification Course.
Good through June 23
1500 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77002 Get Directions
As a SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) and an Organization and Relationship System Certified Coach (ORSCC), Martin Olson tends to look at organizational change from the perspective of 'How can the changes to the system be introduced and supported in such a way that they...