More Course Details
- The Leading SAFe Course is a 2 day class from 9AM-5PM.
- Upon signing up, please remember to add this class to your Chevron calendar. An automatic invite will not be sent.
What is Included
- 2 Day Course
- One exam attempt upon General Availability of the course (re-takes at an additional fee)
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Lunch is not provided. Please plan accordingly.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE CHEVRON EMPLOYEE AND SIGN UP WITH YOUR CHEVRON EMAIL TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE.
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Name: SAFe 4 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
- Passing score – 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
Good through December 17
6001 Bollinger Canyon Road
Building B, Room # B1312
San Ramon, CA 94583 Get Directions
Marc has spent 15 years implementing technology solutions using Agile and iterative methods, and the last 9 years using his delivery experience to improve organizations that design, build, or use technology. He has a BA from UC Santa Cruz, where he cofounded a hardware startup,...