More Course Details
What is Included
- 2 Day SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master In-person Course
- Includes Exam Fee for SASM Certification (One attempt towards the SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam)
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Lunch is not provided. Please plan accordingly.
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
- YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE CHEVRON EMPLOYEE AND SIGN UP WITH YOUR CHEVRON EMAIL TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE.
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
- SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
Claim PDU credits by using the CCR System. For detailed instructions please review page 10 of the CCR Handbook found at https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/ccr-certification-requirements-handbook.pdf
Good through June 23
1600 Smith Street
Houston, TX 77002 Get Directions
Gene has been developing software for the upstream oil & gas industry for more than 25 years. He has spent time working in healthcare, transportation, and industrial control systems as well. Since 2007 he has been leading, training and coaching teams in agile approaches to...