More Course Details
What is Included
- 2 Day SAFe® Scrum Master In-person Course
- Includes Exam Fee for SSM Certification (One attempt towards the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam)
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Lunch is not provided. Please plan accordingly.
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE CHEVRON EMPLOYEE AND SIGN UP WITH YOUR CHEVRON EMAIL TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE.
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Claim PDU credits by using the CCR System. For detailed instructions please review page 10 of the CCR Handbook found at https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/ccr-certification-requirements-handbook.pdf
Good through January 29
1500 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77002 Get Directions
John Kosco is an executive with over 28 years of hands-on experience in IT, systems delivery, IT operations and finance. He uses this experience and passion for fostering constructive change culture to help guide organizations through transformational change and coaching with fast and effective system...