More Course Details
What is Included
- 2 Day SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master In-person Course
- Includes Exam Fee for SASM Certification (One attempt towards the SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam)
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Lunch is not provided. Please plan accordingly.
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
- YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE CHEVRON EMPLOYEE AND SIGN UP WITH YOUR CHEVRON EMAIL TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE.
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
- SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
Claim PDU credits by using the CCR System. For detailed instructions please review page 10 of the CCR Handbook found at https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/ccr-certification-requirements-handbook.pdf
Good through June 23
1500 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77002 Get Directions
John Kosco is an executive with over 28 years of hands-on experience in IT, systems delivery, IT operations and finance. He uses this experience and passion for fostering constructive change culture to help guide organizations through transformational change and coaching with fast and effective system...