More Course Details
Sue Shreve is an experienced Agile Coach and Product Management Executive with over 20 years experience. Areas of particular expertise include enterprise Agile transformation – training, coaching, ScrumMaster, also, application life cycle product management in commercial enterprise software and platform development. She possesses strong skills...
LocationSan Mateo - cPrime, Inc.
4100 E. Third Ave
San Mateo, CA 94404 Get Directions
- 2 Day Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- One exam attempt upon General Availability of the course (re-takes at an additional fee)
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Name: SAFe 4 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
- Passing score – 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.