More Course Details
What is Included
- 2-Day Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on all days of training for in-person courses
- One exam attempt upon General Availability of the course (re-takes at an additional fee)
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Name: SAFe 5 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
- Passing score – 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
All cancellations or date changes must be made at least 10 days prior to the course start date or will be subject to a $150 late-move/cancellation fee. No-shows or same day move/cancellations are non-refundable.
Good through July 15
107 South B Street
Third Floor, Suite 300
San Mateo, CA 94401 Get Directions
Jaleh is a project management and software development consultant and coach. She specializes in working with teams and organizations to apply the best fitting methods to improve development productivity and business flexibility. She has helped companies in various industries and sizes - from start-up to...