More Course Details
What is Included
- 2-Day Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- One exam attempt upon General Availability of the course (re-takes at an additional fee)
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Name: SAFe 5 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
- Passing score – 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
Good through April 2
180 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038 Get Directions
DanTeixeira is an Agile Change Agent for Cprime, helping lead organizations from team level to portfolio transformation to optimize delivery of business value. Dan brings his expertise in Agile/Lean best practices and industry experiences to help teams deliver the right results, faster and with higher quality. He drives organizational transformations in large enterprises through implementing, coaching and...
Kyle provides a customer outcome focus, with an emphasis on the "Why". He is an SPC 5.0 Lean Agile Coach and Trainer, with more than 18 years of experience. Kyle has advised executives and leaders in achieving success in their Agile transformations, by helping them...