More Course Details
What is Included
- 3 Day SAFe® LPM In-person Course and workbook
- Includes Exam Fee for 1 attempt towards SAFe® LPM certification
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on all days of training for in-person courses
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
All cancellations or date changes must be made at least 10 days prior to the course start date or will be subject to a $150 late-move/cancellation fee. No-shows or same day move/cancellations are non-refundable.
Good through September 21
107 South B Street
Third Floor, Suite 300
San Mateo, CA 94401 Get Directions
DanTeixeira is an Agile Change Agent for Cprime, helping lead organizations from team level to portfolio transformation to optimize delivery of business value. Dan brings his expertise in Agile/Lean best practices and industry experiences to help teams deliver the right results, faster and with higher quality. He drives organizational transformations in large enterprises through implementing, coaching and...
Kyle provides a customer outcome focus, with an emphasis on the "Why". He is an SPC 5.0 Lean Agile Coach and Trainer, with more than 18 years of experience. Kyle has advised executives and leaders in achieving success in their Agile transformations, by helping them...