Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Company & Team DescriptionAre you looking to gain even more technical and creative experience building and managing campaigns? Are you interested in deepening your relationship with the Agile Community? Are you a lead generator?
cPrime is looking for a “24K magic is in the air” digital marketing maven who can transform concepts into campaigns, through marketing automation, webinars and other digital marketing channels.
A day in the life of this role looks like you creating and sending an approved email blast promoting an upcoming webinar in Pardot, putting together weekly lead gen numbers, by offer and region, conducting a prep run with webinar presenters (you’re the moderator) and drafting a nurture campaign that will re-engage stagnant opportunities in a specific region. It’s a full day, but you’ll be given lots of support by the Marketing and Sales teams.
Successful campaign execution, stellar grammar, and experience driving leads with a marketing automation tool are table stakes to being considered. In addition, your success will be measured based on the number of quality leads you generate from your campaigns.
You’re good at
- Driving traffic and sales through digital marketing channels, manage campaign budgets and track ROI
- Working with creative team to develop and optimize creative strategies
- Working across teams to help provide reports, analytics, and insights into other growth initiatives and operational needs, including developing new distribution channels through business development and partnerships, and strategic product marketing campaigns
- Getting the most out of a marketing automation tool
- Getting the most out of Salesforce
- Hitting revenue and ROI targets
- Moderating conversations with industry experts
- Running webinar software
You’ll gain an edge if you:
- Write an email like a boss
- Are a Certified Pardot Specialist or Marketo Certified Expert
- Can run complex reports in Salesforce
- Have run successful B2B and B2C marketing campaigns
- Are familiar and/or have written about the Agile Methodology
- Put together killer PowerPoint presentations
- Have strong HTML and testing/validation skills
- Have strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Sold lemonade, gift wrap, or had some kind of hustle when you were little
Our team rocks! We’ve been ranked on the Inc 500|5000 seven years in a row and we’ve been listed twice as one of the Best Companies to Work for by employees in the San Francisco area. We are a proud and well diversified group of great people that focus on exemplifying the cPrime core values to help clients and customers succeed. If you think you’ll be a fit for this role and can fit into our culture, then we’d love to hear from you!