AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
Prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
The fundamental-level full-day course is intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support. It includes lab exercises reinforcing some of the core concepts of the lecture. This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
Available formats for this course
Duration1 day/8 hours of instruction
Public Classroom Pricing
Starting at: $695(USD)
GSA Price: $520
Group Rate: $695
Get the full details on this course. Download the .PDF Brochure below:
This one-day course will be broken up into the following sections:
Part 1: Introduction to the AWS Cloud
Part 2: Getting Started in the Cloud
Part 3: Building in the Cloud
Part 4: Security
Part 5: Pricing Models and Cloud Application Support
Part 6: Architecture
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- Other IT-related professionals
In this course, you will:
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
- Identify future services and developments built on the cloud
A full refund will be issued for class cancellations made at least 10 business days before the course begins. Payment is non‑refundable for cancellations or reschedules made within 10 business days from the course start date and for No‑Shows (students who do not attend class).
For reschedules made within 10 business days from the course start date, students must reschedule immediately for a current, published course, up to a maximum of six months from the original date.
A student may reschedule a class or exam up to 2 times. Any additional reschedules will not be allowed.