Certified Agile Leadership Essentials® (CAL-E®)
Develop an awareness and understanding of the foundations of agile leadership.
This module teaches you the basic skills necessary to become an effective Agile leader. CAL-Essentials is very much about exploring “you as a Leader”, leading in a VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex & Ambiguous) and how to lead from a position of influence.
Leaders today are striving to stay on top of rapidly changing business needs and are coming to understand that the ability to respond and adapt quickly is increasingly important. You are now required to shift the way you think about your role as a leader, your relationship to your employees, and the culture of your organization.
Agile Leaders are flexible and capable of leading across cultures, generations, and geographies. Agile Leaders focus on building self-organizing, self-managing teams, setting a vision, and supporting the team as they produce amazing results. We explore the mindset shift required for successful Agile Leadership and how self-awareness, social awareness and situational awareness are critical for a leadership role. Leadership Agility is especially important in uncertain times to help teams and organizations grow.
Available formats for this course
Duration1 day/7 hours of instruction
Public Classroom Pricing
Starting at: $800(USD)
Group Rate: $700
Part 1: Changing management trends required in a volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous (VUCA) world.
Part 2: Mindset shifts required to effectively lead in conditions of high volatility and uncertainty.
Part 3: Authentic Leadership Framework to support your leadership development.
Part 4: Self, Situational and Social Awareness, Growth mindset to engage and interact with my team(s).
- Leadership experience is essential
- Participants will get the most from this program if currently holding a leadership role
- Agile Team Members/Aspiring Agilists
- Organizational Decision Makers & Change Leaders
- Change management trends required in a volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous (VUCA) world.
- Build mindset shifts required to effectively lead in conditions of high volatility and uncertainty.
- Create Authentic Leadership Framework to support your leadership development.
- Develop self, situational and social Awareness, growth mindset to engage and interact with my team(s).