Certified CMMC Professional (CCP)
By attending the CMMC Certified Professional training course, you will acquire knowledge about the structure of the CMMC model including CMMC levels, domains, capabilities, processes, and practices.
In this course, you will learn about the CMMC Model, framework, context, and application within the
DoD, as well as the expectations and requirements imposed upon organizations that do business
with the DoD. It will also help students to identify threats to cybersecurity and privacy within an IoT
ecosystem and implement appropriate countermeasures.
Duration4 days/40 hours of instruction
Public Classroom Pricing
Group Rate: $2095
Private Group Pricing
Have a group of 5 or more students? Request special pricing for private group training today.
Part 1: Managing Risk within the Defense Supply Chain
- Identify Threats to the Defense Supply Chain
- Identify Regulatory Responses against Threats
Part 2: Handling Sensitive InformationIdentify Sensitive Information
- Manage the Sensitive Information
Part 3: Ensuring Compliance through CMMCDescribe the CMMC Model Architecture
- Define the CMMC Program and Its Ecosystem
- Define Self-Assessments
Part 4: Performing CCP Responsibilities
- Identify Responsibilities of the CCP
- Demonstrate Appropriate Ethics and Behavior
Part 5: Scoping Certification and Assessment Boundaries
- Use the CMMC Assessment Scope Documentation
- Get Oriented to the OSC Environment
- Determine How Sensitive Information Moves
- Identify Systems in Scope
- Limit Scope
Part 6: Preparing the OSC
- Foster a Mature Cybersecurity Culture
- Evaluate Readiness
Part 7: Determining and Assessing Evidence
- Determine Evidence
- Assess the Practices Using the CMMC Assessment Guides
Part 8: Implementing and Evaluating Level 1
- Identify CMMC Level 1 Domains and Practice
- Perform a CMMC Level 1 Gap Analysis
- Assess CMMC Level 1 Practices
Part 9: Identifying Level 2 Practices
- Identify CMMC Level 2 Practices
Part 10: Working through an Assessment
- Identify Assessment Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and Prepare the Assessment
- Conduct the Assessment
- Report the Assessment Results
- Conduct the CMMC POA&M Close-Out Assessment
Appendix A: Evidence Collection Approach for CMMC Level 1 Practices
Appendix B: Additional Documentation for CCPs
Appendix C: Mapping Course Content to the CCP Exam
- College degree in a cyber or information technical field with 2+ years of experience; or
- 2+ years of equivalent experience (including military) in a cyber, information technology, or assessment field.
- Individuals interested in being part of the CMMC-AB ecosystem such as Certified Assessors and Certified Instructors
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the CMMC model and its requirements
- Individuals interested in providing consultancy services for the CMMC preparation
- Individuals working for suppliers of the Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and for other organizations seeking CMMC certification
- Cybersecurity and technology consultants and CMMC assessment team members
- Identify the threats to the Defense Supply Chain and the established regulations and standards for managing the risk.
- Identify the sensitive information that needs to be protected within the Defense Supply Chain and how to manage it.
- Describe how the CMMC Model ensures compliance with federal acquisitions regulations.
- Identify responsibilities of the Certified CMMC Professional, including appropriate ethical behavior.
- Establish the Certification and Assessment scope boundaries for evaluating the systems that protect regulated information.
- Prepare the OSC for an Assessment by evaluating readiness.
- Use the CMMC Assessment Guides to determine and assess the Evidence for practices.
- Implement and evaluate practices required to meet CMMC Level 1.
- Identify the practices required to meet CMMC Level 2.
- As a CCP, work through the CMMC Assessment process.
16 or more business days prior to the first day of class selected on initial purchase: 100% refund.
15 or less business days prior to the first day of class selected on initial purchase: 50% Refund.
Students may request to be rescheduled to attend a future training course without penalty or fees.
The student will have one (1) year from date of purchase to attend training.
Rescheduling training does not extend the Refund Window