Customer Centricity Workshop
Strengthen empathy and align individuals to solve the right problems
Customer-centric innovation helps to structure team interactions around a specific customer need, to strengthen empathy and align individuals to solve the right problems.
Customer Centricity is a highly interactive workshop. It combines teaching, group discussions and a fully immersive simulations to illustrate how agile teams can explore market and user research to understand the desirability factor – helping to build the right thing, and build the thing right. This workshop will provide the mindset and toolset to immerse customer centricity into your teams.
Duration1 day/8 hours of instruction
Public Classroom Pricing
Private Group Pricing
Have a group of 5 or more students? Request special pricing for private group training today.
Topics Covered Include:
- Customer Centricity
- Market Research
- User research
- Customer modelling
- Prototyping Techniques
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Scrum Masters
- Product/project managers
- Product/software developers and testers
- Business analysts
- Understand the principles of Customer Centricity
- Describe the Design Thinking concept and toolset
- Understand the importance of Market and User Research
- Explain the difference between output and outcome metrics
- Know when to apply relevant templates and techniques to define valuable products