Maintaining Customer Centricity
Strengthen empathy and align individuals to solve the right problems
Customer-centric innovation helps to structure team interactions around a specific customer need, to strengthen empathy and align individuals to solve the right problems.
Customer Centricity is a highly interactive training. It combines teaching, group discussions and fully immersive simulations to illustrate how agile teams can explore market and user research to understand the desirability factor – helping to build the right thing, and build the thing right. This training will provide the mindset and toolset to immerse customer centricity into your teams.
Duration1 day/8 hours of instruction
Public Classroom Pricing
Private Group Pricing
Have a group of 5 or more students? Request special pricing for private group training today.
Topics Covered Include:
- Customer Centricity
- Market Research
- User research
- Customer modelling
- Prototyping Techniques
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Scrum Masters
- Product/project managers
- Product/software developers and testers
- Business analysts
- Understand the principles of Customer Centricity
- Describe the Design Thinking concept and toolset
- Understand the importance of Market and User Research
- Explain the difference between output and outcome metrics
- Know when to apply relevant templates and techniques to define valuable products
Maintaining Customer Centricity Schedule
Filter by region
Filter by region
There are currently no scheduled classes for this course. Please contact us if you would like more information or to schedule this course for you or your company.