Learn how to validate design ideas and solve business problems faster
Learn how to reduce risk and maximize innovation in your organization through a fast but powerful learning experience. We will set a design challenge and provide intense training and coaching to support you to progress from problem definition and user research to concept creation and prototype testing.
This training represents an entire design cycle and will be run over 2 days but can be modified as a private workshop for organizations and teams wishing to innovate and evolve a specific product or hypotheses.
Duration2 days/16 hours of instruction
Public Classroom Pricing
Private Group Pricing
Have a group of 5 or more students? Request special pricing for private group training today.
You will be guided through the following topics in a series of practical experiences:
- The Why of Design Sprints
- Discover- Goal setting and user research
- Define- Problem definition and ideation
- Develop- Storyboarding and low fidelity prototyping
- Deliver- Methods of testing to validate design ideas and solutions
The following individuals may benefit from this course:
- Team members
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Workshop Facilitator
- Agile Analyst
- UX Designers
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Find out ways of generating ideas, solving problems and testing solutions efficiently
- Understand how a Design Sprint will help you create value from validating design ideas with low fidelity prototypes
- Ability to select and apply a range of practical tools and techniques that embrace group diversity and convergent thinking