Developing on AWS
Develop secure and scalable cloud applications using AWS-based applications.
In this course, you learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. Explore how to interact with AWS using code and learn about key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
Available formats for this course
Duration3 days/24 hours of instruction
Starting at: $2025
Group Rate: $2025
Get the full details on this course. Download the .PDF Brochure below:
Part 1: Introduction to AWS
Part 2: Introduction to Developing on AWS
Part 3: Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management
Part 4: Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
Part 5: Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
Part 6: Developing Solutions with AWS Lambda
Part 7: Developing Solutions with Amazon API Gateway
Part 8: Developing Solutions with Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS
Part 9: Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Step Functions
Part 10: Caching Information for Scalability
Part 11: Getting Started with Containers
Part 12: Developing Secure Solutions
Part 13: Deploying Applications
This course also includes 1 year of On Demand content to include:
- Vendor certified video content
- Technical and Instructor support
- Searchable course content
- + 3-months Lab access
- Bonus content now included: 100+ Authorized AWS on demand digital videos
Note: course outline may vary slightly based on the regional location and/or language in which the class is delivered.
- Software Developers
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Use containers in the development process
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
A full refund will be issued for class cancellations made at least 10 business days before the course begins. Payment is non‑refundable for cancellations or reschedules made within 10 business days from the course start date and for No‑Shows (students who do not attend class).
For reschedules made within 10 business days from the course start date, students must reschedule immediately for a current, published course, up to a maximum of six months from the original date.
A student may reschedule a class or exam up to 2 times. Any additional reschedules will not be allowed.