DevOps Engineering on AWS
Learn the core principles of DevOps methodology and use cases.
DevOps Engineering on AWS demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on AWS. The course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small and medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
Available formats for this course
Duration3 days/24 hours of instruction
Public Classroom Pricing
Starting at: $2025(USD)
Group Rate: $2025
Get the full details on this course. Download the .PDF Brochure below:
- Introduction to DevOps
- AWS Command Line Interface
- Introduction to DevSecOps
- Deployment Strategies and Developer Tools
- Infrastructure as Code
- Deep Dive into Developer Tools
- Automated Testing on AWS
- Configuration Management
- AMI Building and Amazon EC2 Systems Manager
- Containers: Docker and ECS
- Customer Case Studies
Note: course outline may vary slightly based on the regional location and/or language in which the class is delivered.
- System Administrators
- Software Developers
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Use AWS CodeCommit and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS
- Use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline on AWS
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS Opsworks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2 Container Service, and Amazon EC2 Container Registry), and decide which technology best fits scenarios
- Fine tune the applications you d
A full refund will be issued for class cancellations made at least 10 business days before the course begins. Payment is non‑refundable for cancellations or reschedules made within 10 business days from the course start date and for No‑Shows (students who do not attend class).
For reschedules made within 10 business days from the course start date, students must reschedule immediately for a current, published course, up to a maximum of six months from the original date.
A student may reschedule a class or exam up to 2 times. Any additional reschedules will not be allowed.