Disciplined Agile Scrum Master
Get started with Disciplined Agile
Disciplined Agile is not a framework, but rather a toolkit that focuses on the decisions you need to consider, the options available to you, and the trade-offs associated with these options. It shows you how to effectively combine strategies from multiple agile and lean approaches in a tailorable and scalable manner. Organizations that adopt Disciplined Agile go to market sooner, deliver value faster, and make their customers happier.
Begin your Agile journey by learning multiple Agile approaches; understand how to use the Disciplined Agile tool kit and find your way of working (WoW). Comprehensive training introduces leading Agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, and more that free you from any single agile framework and opens your options. While this course provides an opportunity to certify as a DA Scrum Master, the skills learned are valuable to any team member.
Duration2 days/16 hours of instruction
Public Classroom Pricing
Starting at: $1095(USD)
GSA Price: $985
Group Rate: $995
Private Group Pricing
Have a group of 5 or more students? Request special pricing for private group training today.
- All about Agile
- Agile and beyond
- Building and supporting a Disciplined Agile team
- Choosing your way of working (WoW)
- Initiating your team: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Building a solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Deploying your solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Ensuring that your team improves, succeeds, and has fun doing so on an ongoing basis
- Influence outside the team
This course is ideal for individuals who are:
- New to Agile, Lean, and Disciplined Agile
- Want to hone their Team Lead skills to the next level
- Want to advance their career and get certified in Disciplined Agile
- Grasp the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how you can practically use both approaches to produce value for your teams.
- Explore multiple agile and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, and more.
- Understand how to put these techniques into practice and ensure successful agile implementation.
- Appreciate the DA mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice, and adapting to context.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the most effective way of working (WoW) for you, and your team in your unique situation.
- Passing Score: 70 percent
- Time limit: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 50
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Language: English only