Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
Acquire essential finance skills in 2 days!
Can you demonstrate your value and ROI to your boss? Are you able to interpret financial reports and make decisions based on the data they provide? Can you draft an accurate budget? Can you justify your ideas in dollars and cents? You didn’t get to this point in your career only to be held back by weak financial skills.
Financial skills are fundamental to any managerial position. Learn how to think finance, and you’ll expand your career opportunities. From accruals to write-offs to receivables and payables, this workshop shows non-financial managers the concepts, tools, and techniques that can help make each decision pay off—on the job and on the bottom line.
Available formats for this course
Duration2 days/16 hours of instruction
Starting at: $2445
Group Rate: $2445
Get the full details on this course. Download the .PDF Brochure below:
Part 1: Basic Accounting Concepts
Part 2: How Accounting Works and Understanding Financial Statements
Part 3: Reviewing an Annual Report
Part 4: Evaluating a Company’s Financial Statements
Part 5: Improving Profitability Through Cost Analysis and Profit Planning
Part 6: Capital Expenditure Analysis
Part 7: Budgeting More Effectively
Non-financial managers in every functional area in all industries.
- Interpret and respond appropriately to financial information
- Communicate your contribution to the bottom line
- Uncover drains on profitability
- Make smarter decisions that deliver higher profitability
- Get a firm grasp of the numbers side of your job
- Gain greater confidence with a working knowledge of business financials
- Learn how to “think finance” and translate performance into financial terms
- Cultivate proactive working relationships with finance professionals and enhance your value to the organization
- Understand the business dynamics of dollars and cents—and take initiatives that meet your short- and long-term goals
- Take the guesswork out of your decision making and deliver a better bottom line
- Expand your professional expertise—and your career opportunities Classroom Schedule
For Classroom or Live Online programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee.