ITIL Service Capability: Planning, Protection and Optimization
Learn to execute the ITIL® planning, protection, and optimization processes, including demand, capacity, availability, IT service continuity, and information security management.
In this IT service training course, you will be immersed in the practical aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Planning, Protection, and Optimization of services and service delivery. You will focus on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. This IT training course is intended to enable certificate holders to apply the practices throughout the Service Management Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course.
Available formats for this course
Duration5 days/40 hours of instruction
Starting at: $3295
GSA Price: $2800
Group Rate: $3095
Get the full details on this course. Download the .PDF Brochure below:
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Capacity Management
Part 3: Availability Management
Part 4: IT Service Continuity Management
Part 5: Information Security Management
Part 6: Demand Management
Part 7: Challenges, Critical Success Factors, and Risks
Part 8: Technology and Implementation Considerations
Part 9: Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
Part 10: Exam
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- Service Management as a practice and how the processes within Planning, Protection, and Optimization support the Service Lifecycle
- Role of Planning, Protection, and Optimization in service provision and how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- Activities, methods, and functions used in each of the Planning, Protection, and Optimization processes
- Application of Planning, Protection, and Optimization processes, activities, and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Planning, Protection, and Optimization performance
- Importance of IT Security and how it supports Planning, Protection, and Optimization
- Technology and implementation requirements in support of Planning, Protection, and Optimization
- Challenges, critical success factors, and risks related with Planning, Protection, and Optimization
In order to receive a refund for prepayment, you must cancel or reschedule your registration 16 or more calendar days before the start date of your scheduled class. Failure to provide the required notification will result in full charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without the required prior notification, the funds will be forfeited and rescheduling will not be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Rescheduling is permitted at any time with 16 or more calendar days' notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.