ITIL Service Capability: Release, Control and Validation
Learn how to use the ITIL® release, control, and validation processes, activities, and functions to achieve operational excellence.
This ITIL training course will immerse you in the practical aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Release, Control, and Validation of services and service delivery. The main focus of this ITIL training course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. This ITIL training course uses an engaging case study-based approach, allowing you to learn the core disciplines of ITIL best practices and to be positioned to successfully complete the associated exam. The exam will be offered on the last day of the course.
Available formats for this course
Duration5 days/40 hours of instruction
Starting at: $3295
GSA Price: $2800
Group Rate: $3095
Get the full details on this course. Download the .PDF Brochure below:
Part 1: Introduction and Service Management as a Practice
Part 2: Change Management
Part 3: Service Asset and Configuration Management
Part 4: Release and Deployment Management
Part 5: Service Validation and Testing
Part 6: Request Fulfillment
Part 7: Service Evaluation
Part 8: Knowledge Management
Part 9: Technology and Implementation Considerations
Part 10: Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
Part 11: Exam
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- Understand the Importance of Service Management as a practice concept and Service Transition principals, purpose, and objective
- Recognize the Importance of ITIL Release, Control, and Validation while providing service
- Incorporate all processes in ITIL Release, Control, and Validation interact with other Service Lifecycle Processes
- Understand processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL Release, Control, and Validation processes
- Use the ITIL Release, Control, and Validation processes, activities, and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Measure ITIL Release, Control, and Validation
- Understand the Importance of IT Security and its contributions to ITIL Release, Control, and Validation
- Consider technology and implementation surrounding ITIL Release, Control, and Validation
- Identify challenges, critical success factors, and risks associated with ITIL Release, Control and Validation
In order to receive a refund for prepayment, you must cancel or reschedule your registration 16 or more calendar days before the start date of your scheduled class. Failure to provide the required notification will result in full charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without the required prior notification, the funds will be forfeited and rescheduling will not be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Rescheduling is permitted at any time with 16 or more calendar days' notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.