ITIL Service Capability: Service Offerings and Agreements
Gain practical experience planning and executing processes within ITIL® service offerings and agreements.
This course immerses you in the practical aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Service Offerings and Agreements of services and service delivery. You'll focus on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. This course uses an engaging case study-based approach to learning the core disciplines of ITIL best practices, positioning you to successfully complete the associated exam. The exam will be offered on the last day of the course at 3:30 pm.
Please note: The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided to Cprime 20 days prior to the start of class. Please e-mail certification information to [email protected], or call 877-800-5221.
Available formats for this course
Duration5 days/40 hours of instruction
GSA Price: $2800
Group Rate: $3095
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Service Portfolio Management
Part 3: Service Catalogue Management
Part 4: Service Level Management
Part 5: Demand Management
Part 6: Supplier Management
Part 7: Financial Management
Part 8: Business Relationship Manager
Part 9: Service Offerings and Agreement Roles and Responsibilities
Part 10: Technology and Implementation Considerations
Part 11: Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
Part 12: Exam
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- Attendees must have already taken the ITIL Foundations course. You will not be eligible to take the exam if you have not passed the ITIL Foundations Exam
- Understand the importance of Service Management as a practice concept and Service Operation principals, purpose and objective
- Understand the importance of ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements while providing service
- Interact with all processes in ITIL Service Offerings and Agreement along with other Service Lifecycle Processes
- Understand the processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreement processes
- Use the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreement processes, activities, and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Measure ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- Comprehend the importance of IT Security and its contributions to ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- Consider technology and implementation currounding ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- Identify challenges, critical success factors, and risks associated with ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
In order to receive a refund for prepayment, you must cancel or reschedule your registration 16 or more calendar days before the start date of your scheduled class. Failure to provide the required notification will result in full charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without the required prior notification, the funds will be forfeited and rescheduling will not be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Rescheduling is permitted at any time with 16 or more calendar days' notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.