ITIL Service Lifecycle: Continual Service Improvement
Learn to manage and control the activities and techniques within the ITIL® continual service improvement stage.
In this ITIL course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the CSI stage, not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This ITIL course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam, which is offered on the last day of the course.
Available formats for this course
Duration3 days/24 hours of instruction
Starting at: $2695
GSA Price: $2290
Group Rate: $2495
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Continual Service Improvement Principles
Part 3: Continual Service Improvement Process
Part 4: Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
Part 5: Organization for Continual Service Improvement
Part 6: Technology for Continual Service Improvement
Part 7: Implementing Continual Service Improvement
Part 8: Critical Success Factors and Risks
Part 9: Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
Part 10: Exam
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- Understand Service Management as a practice and CSI principles, purpose, and objective
- Interact all CSI processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- Understand the sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the CSI processes
- Identify the roles and responsibilities within CSI and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Measure CSI performance
- Understant the technology and implementation requirements in support of CSI
- Identify the challenges, critical success factors, and risks related with CSI
In order to receive a refund for prepayment, you must cancel or reschedule your registration 16 or more calendar days before the start date of your scheduled class. Failure to provide the required notification will result in full charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without the required prior notification, the funds will be forfeited and rescheduling will not be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Rescheduling is permitted at any time with 16 or more calendar days' notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.