ITIL Service Lifecycle: Service Operation
Learn the principles, processes, common activities, and implementation considerations of ITIL® service operation.
In this ITIL training course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the Service Operation phase of the Service Lifecycle. You'll focus on Service Operation purpose, principles, processes, activities, functions, enabling technology, and implementation considerations. This course uses an engaging case study-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices, and it positions you to successfully complete the associated exam. The exam will be offered on the last day of the course.
Available formats for this course
Duration3 days/24 hours of instruction
Starting at: $2695
GSA Price: $2290
Group Rate: $2495
Part 1: Introduction and Service Operation as a Practice
Part 2: Service Operation Principles
Part 3: Service Operation Processes
Part 4: Common Service Operation Activities
Part 5: Organizing Service Operation
Part 6: Technology Considerations
Part 7: Implementation Considerations
Part 8: Challenges, Critical Success Factors, and Risks
Part 9: Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
Part 10: Exam
This ITIL training course is useful for:
- IT operations, technical, or
- IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices.
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT will also benefit from this course.
- Understand the importance of Service Management as a practice concept and Service Operation principals, purpose, and objectives
- Understand how all processes in ITIL Service Operations interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- Identify sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL Service Operation processes
- Identify roles and responsibilities within ITIL Service Operation and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Measure ITIL Service Operations
- Understand the technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Service Operation
- Identify the challenges, critical success factors, and risks associated with ITIL Service Operation
In order to receive a refund for prepayment, you must cancel or reschedule your registration 16 or more calendar days before the start date of your scheduled class. Failure to provide the required notification will result in full charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without the required prior notification, the funds will be forfeited and rescheduling will not be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Rescheduling is permitted at any time with 16 or more calendar days' notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.