ITIL Service Lifecycle: Service Transition
Discover the purpose, principles, processes, activities, functions, technology, and implementation considerations of ITIL® service transition.
In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the Service Transition phase of the Service Lifecycle. You'll focus on Service Transition purpose, principles, processes, activities, functions, technology, and implementation considerations. Using an engaging case study-based approach, you'll learn the core disciplines of ITIL and you'll prepare to successfully complete the associated exam. The exam will be offered on the last day of the course.
Available formats for this course
Duration3 days/24 hours of instruction
Starting at: $2695
GSA Price: $2290
Group Rate: $2495
Get the full details on this course. Download the .PDF Brochure below:
Part 1: Introduction and Service Transition as a practice
Part 2: Service Transition Principles
Part 3: Service Transition Processes
Part 4: Service Transition Related Activities
Part 5: Organizing Service Transition
Part 6: Technology Considerations
Part 7: Implementation Considerations
Part 8: Exam Preparation/Mock Exam
Part 9: Exam
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT
- Understand the importance of Service Management as a practice concept and Service Transition principals, purpose, and objectives
- Understand how all processes in ITIL Service Transition interact with other Service Lifecycle Processes
- Identify sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL Service Transition processes
- Identify the roles and responsibilities within ITIL Service Transition and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Measure ITIL Service Transition
- Understand the technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Service Transition
- Identify challenges, critical success factors, and risks associated with ITIL Service Transition
In order to receive a refund for prepayment, you must cancel or reschedule your registration 16 or more calendar days before the start date of your scheduled class. Failure to provide the required notification will result in full charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without the required prior notification, the funds will be forfeited and rescheduling will not be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Rescheduling is permitted at any time with 16 or more calendar days' notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.