Management Skills for New Managers
Gain the core management skills you need to succeed!
Successful managers get things done. Learn the art of management that will set you apart—FAST. Using extensive guided role plays, self-audits and in-depth skills exercises, you will explore motivation, delegation, coaching, communication, performance management and leadership. Take this course to fill your skill gaps and elevate your team—and your career—to new levels of greatness. Be ready to apply what you learn and return to work with new knowledge, insights and practical methods to help you be a successful and effective new manager.
Available formats for this course
Duration2 days/16 hours of instruction
Starting at: $2545
GSA Price: $2100
Group Rate: $2545
Get the full details on this course. Download the .PDF Brochure below:
Part 1: Defining Your Role as a Manager
Part 2: Continuous Performance Management
Part 3: Understanding and Appreciating Situational Leadership® II: Definition of Leadership as an Art of Influencing Others
Part 4: Examining the Three Skills of a Situational Leader
Part 5: Coaching for Performance
Part 6: Building a Motivational Climate
Managers with one to three years of experience.
- Boost your confidence level as a new manager
- Build skills to help your employees gain more competence
- Match your leadership style to your employees’ development needs
- Increase your flexibility and adaptability to lead a diverse workforce
- Develop a climate that fosters motivation and camaraderie
- Prepare to point the way for your team by providing clear vision and direction
- Equip employees with the resources they need to be effective
- Confidently help employees solve problems and overcome barriers
For Classroom or Live Online programs, you may transfer to a future session, send someone to take your place or cancel without penalty at any time up to three weeks prior to your program. If you provide less than three weeks’ notice, or fail to attend, you will be liable for the entire program fee.