Product Owner eLearning
Dive into the role of the Product Owner within a Scrum Team
Our Product Owner e-Learning will provide you with an understanding of the Scrum Framework including the roles, events, and artifacts to support a successful Scrum team and ways of working from the perspective of a Product Owner.
The e-Learning is designed to be a step-by-step, easy-to-follow process allowing you to understand the specific actions you can take following programme completion to turn the learning into results.
Each module provides bite-sized learning on key topics focused on the role of a Product Owner, helping to improve confidence in Product Ownership using simulation, examples and regular questions throughout the programme.
The final Product Owner Assessment will allow you to validate your foundational knowledge and understanding of Scrum and the responsibilities of the Product Owner role. Your Product Owner journey begins here!
Public Classroom Pricing
Starting at: $25(USD)
GSA Price: $18.25
Private Group Pricing
Have a group of 5 or more students? Request special pricing for private group training today.
- Module 1: Introduction to Agile
- Module 2: Agile Working
- Module 3: The Scrum Framework
- Module 4: The Product Owner & Other Roles
- Module 5: Product Vision & Product Roadmap
- Module 6: Product Backlog & Refinement
- Module 7: Estimation
- Module 8: Prioritising & Planning
- Module 9: Product Owner Skills
- Module 10: Sustaining Agility
- Module 11: Product Owner Final Assessment
This eLearning is ideal if you:
- Want to discover & learn more about the role of Scrum Product Owner within the Scrum Team
- Want to improve your confidence as a Product Owner
- Are a Product Owner wishing to validate their knowledge and advance their career
- You are a product or project manager who is transitioning to an Agile environment
At the end of this e-Learning, you will:
- Have a deeper knowledge of the Scrum framework,
- Be able to explain Scrum roles, events, and artifacts,
- Have a clear understanding of the role of the Product Owner,
- Understand the importance of customer and colleague focus, continuous improvement & innovation,
- Be able to articulate a product vision and facilitate stakeholder/customer engagement,
- Understand prioritization backlog refinement in order to continuously deliver customer value.