All of cPrime Training Center courses are approved for PMI contact hours/PDU’s. Please follow the steps below to submit your PDU’s via the PMI website:
1. Follow these instructions to report a claim for a Component event offering PDUs.
2. Access CCRS and log in if you have not already logged into PMI.org.
3. A list of your credentials displays at the left side of the screen.
4. Click Report professional development units (PDUs) to begin the process.
5. Select the PDU Category: Cat A and Activity Type: Find an Activity (course or event) from the drop-down list choices. Click Next to continue.
a. Enter provider number:
b. Activity Number:
6. Click Search and your Activity will be shown.
7. Verify the Activity Title and enter the Date Started, Date Completed, and number of PDUs to claim. The PDU number should exactly match the PDUs from the Activity. Select the checkbox that confirms “I agree this claim is accurate”.
8. The confirmation page displays stating whether the claim was accepted or not. You may click Report Another Claim to continue working with claims or perform other tasks in CCRS.