Findings from the 2015 State of DevOps Report:
- High-performing IT organizations experience 60X fewer failures and recover from failure 168X faster than their lower-performing peers. They also deploy 30X more frequently with 200X shorter lead times.
- Lean management and continuous delivery practices create the conditions for delivering value faster, sustainably.
- High performance is achievable no matter if your apps are greenfield, brownfield or legacy.
- DevOps initiatives launched solely by C-level executives or from the grassroots are less likely to succeed.
- IT managers play a critical role in promoting diversity and limiting burnout.
Special thanks to our partners at Puppet Labs for sharing this resource.