This two-day course provides a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) Training
What you Get
What you learn
- Understand the CALMR approach to DevOps, why it is so important, and be able to explain it to others
- Understand the importance of continuous integration, continuous testing, and be ready to apply it
- Apply the concepts of continuous security
- Map their current delivery pipeline
- Measure the flow of value through the delivery pipeline
- Improve the process of exploring customer needs
- Improve the process of developing, building, and integrating continuously deploying
What you earnAttendees will leave with a SAFe DevOps Practitioner certification upon passing of exam and the tools they need to execute an implementation plan for improving their delivery pipeline, and the knowledge they need to support the plan. The course also prepares students for the optional SAFe® 4 DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
More Course Details
DurationThe SAFe for DevOps Course is a 2 day class from 9AM-5PM, a light breakfast is served at 8:30AM and Lunch is provided mid-day.
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality with Continuous Integration
- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Mapping the path to agency and program agility
- Improve the release process
- Taking action
- 2 Day CSM In-person Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- One exam attempt upon General Availability of the course (re-takes at an additional fee)
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
PrerequisitesAll are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
- Exam name – SAFe 4 DevOps Practitioner Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice, multiple response
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access to the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 DevOps Practitioner course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
- Passing score – 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
CancellationAll cancellations or date changes must be made at least 10 days prior to the course start date or will be subject to a $150 late-move/cancellation fee. No-shows or same day move/cancellations are non-refundable.
Find SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) Courses in your area
No courses found.