Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s an essential foundation for transformation. They’ll also get practical advice on building high performing, multi-vendor Agile teams and programs, managing technology investments in Lean flow, acquiring solutions with Agile contracting, launching the program, planning, and delivering value using SAFe. Attendees will also learn how specific leadership behaviors can drive successful organizational change, even in government.
SAFe for Government Training
What you getThe class registration includes: • Attendee workbook • One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform • Course certificate of completion • One exam attempt upon General Availability of the course (re-takes at an additional fee)
What you learn• Advancing Lean-Agile in government • Embracing a Lean-Agile mindset • Understanding SAFe principles • Creating high-performing Agile teams and programs • Planning with cadence and synchronization • Delivering value in program increments • Mapping the path to agency and program agility • Leading successful change • Taking action
what you earnThe class registration includes: • Attendee workbook • One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform • Course certificate of completion • One Certification exam attempt upon General Availability of the course
More Course Details
DurationThe SAFe for Government Course is a 2 day class from 9AM-5PM, a light breakfast is served at 8:30AM and Lunch is provided mid-day.
- Advancing Lean-Agile in government
- Embracing a Lean-Agile mindset
- Understanding SAFe principles
- Creating high-performing Agile teams and programs
- Planning with cadence and synchronization
- Delivering value in program increments
- Mapping the path to agency and program agility
- Leading successful change
- Taking action
- 2 Day CSM In-person Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- One exam attempt upon General Availability of the course (re-takes at an additional fee)
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
PrerequisitesAll are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, meeting the following prerequisites will make the training more productive.
- A foundational understanding of the Agile Manifesto, SAFe House of Lean, and SAFe Principles is required using pre-work suggestions
- A foundational understanding the full lifecycle of government technology programs is helpful
- Registered attendees will receive a list of readings and videos specific to Agile in government that will be beneficial to review before the course
ExamThis course is still in beta, its exam is not yet available. Taking this course will make you eligible to take the exam when it becomes available.
CancellationAll cancellations or date changes must be made at least 10 days prior to the course start date or will be subject to a $150 late-move/cancellation fee. No-shows or same day move/cancellations are non-refundable.
Find SAFe for Government Courses in your area
No courses found.