Accelerated CSM TrainingIf you have been practicing Scrum for six months or more and are not yet a Certified Scrum Master, this Course may be just what you need. After the two day course you will be eligible to take the CSM exam and become a CSM. You will then be on your way to becoming a Certified Scrum Professional. In this class we will cover the same material as a typical CSM but will assume the student have a working knowledge of the basics. This means that the basic material will be reviewed for understanding and then expanded for more in-depth study. This approach allows us to explore more advanced topics such as Scaling and Distributed Teams in more depth. As with all Scrum training, there will be extensive hands-on, experiential exercises to enable whole body learning.
What you will get from our Certified Scrum Master
- Earn 14 PDUs with the PMI towards PMP®/PgMP® and PMI-ACP℠ certifications
- Earn 14 SEUs with the Scrum Alliance towards your CSP certification
- Interactive curriculum from our experienced Certified Scrum Trainer (CST™)
- Flexible schedules and convenient locations
- Fully catered lunches!
- 2-year membership in the Scrum Alliance ($50 value)