DevOps Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)®This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to Agile Service Management – the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves IT’s effectiveness and efficiency and enables IT to continue to deliver value in the face of changing requirements. A Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) is the operational counterpart to a Certified Scrum Master (CSM). Working together, ScrumMasters and Agile Service Managers can instill agile thinking into the entire IT organization as the basis of a DevOps culture.
COURSE OBJECTIVES:The learning objectives for Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) include an understanding of:
- What it means to “be agile”
- The Agile Manifesto, it’s core values and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including ITSM, Kanban, Lean and DevOps
- Scrum roles, artifacts and events as it applies to both products and processes
- The two aspects of Agile Service Management
- Agile Process Improvement —ensuring processes are lean and deliver “just enough” control
- Agile Process Design—applying Agile practices to process design projects
COURSE / STUDENT MATERIALS:
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation, including exam fee
- The Agile Service Management Guide and Scrum Guide (pre-class resources)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique hands-on exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
CERTIFICATION:Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the candidate’s designation as a Certified Agile Service Manager. The certification is governed, administered and maintained by the DevOps Institute.
- Anyone interested in learning about Agile and Scrum from a products and process perspective
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers
- Process stakeholders
No events available...