DevOps Implementation BootcampThis DevOps training course teaches the practices, tools and skills that make true continuous operation possible in the real world. Rise to today’s IT needs with a transformational blend of collaboration, automation, cultural tools and real-world guidance. This three-day DevOps implementation training course is loaded with practical real-world tools and techniques. From the nation’s largest agile development trainers comes a comprehensive program to get you started on the road to DevOps success. You will leave this course fully literate in the whole array of available DevOps tools and lessons, ready to select what’s right for you and chart a path to holistic long-term IT success in your own organization.
- 3 days, from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily
- 21 PDUs
Prerequisites:This boot camp is designed for anyone involved in the IT value chain. From daily operations to executive leadership, this course teaches what you need to implement DevOps.
Course objectives:The learning objectives include an understanding of:
- Learn to leverage infrastructure automation using configuration tools
- Chart a path to continuous IT operations
- Learn how to spot positive feedback loops in IT work and capitalize on them
- Get real-world techniques for implementing agile concepts into infrastructure management
- Learn how to continuously monitor capacity and operations
- Map and visualize IT workflow to eliminate bottlenecks and streamline capacity
- Learn techniques to effectively communicate the progress and results of your DevOps efforts to management
- In-class discussion on the state of IaaS and PaaS, and expert updates on which cloud capabilities you should be aware of or considering
- Implement a plan for leadership participation and transformation of the IT mentality
- Transform IT from an unpredictable cost center to a strategic source of business value and competitive advantage
Course / Student Materials:
- Twenty-four (24) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- The “DevOps Glossary of tools:” a catalog of resources with descriptions and guidance on more than 80 open-source and proprietary tools to help your IT teams succeed
- A business case for DevOps which explains the value proposition of DevOps and provides guidance on practical implementation of DevOps principles.
- Two industry-standard DevOps references: :
- The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win by Gene Kim, George Spafford and Kevin Behr
- Continuous Delivery: Reliable Software Releases through Build, Test, and Deployment Automation by Jez Humble and David Farley
- Anyone in an IT Leadership role
- CIOs / CTOs
- System Administrators
- IT Operations Staff
- Release Engineers
- Configuration Managers
- Anyone involved with IT infrastructure
- Developers and Application Team leads
- Software Managers and Team Leads
- IT Project & Program Managers
- Product Owners and Managers
Schedule:This course is available as an on-site private training and currently has no in-class training schedule for individual sign-up. Click on “Request Private Training” above to receive a quote.
No events available...